- 2 heads of iceberg lettuce
- A dozen of cocktail tomatoes
- Smoked salmon or mackerel – 0.5kg
- Linseed golden oil – 125ml
- Vinegar (honey + apple vinegar) 125ml
- Salt, black pepper
- Red onion – 2 pcs.
Method of execution:
Salmon or mackerel is peeled and skinned. We cut into longitudinal stripes. Cut the lettuce into large pieces, tossing them into the bowl, add cutted tomatoes, salmon and onions. Pour to the jar vinaigrette sauce, oil and seasonings to taste. We shake to create an emulsion. We pour the salat with sauce and mix gently. We decorate with halves of tomatoes.